After 25 years in merchant and retail banking, Richard Roden began practising law in 1999 and in 2005 founded Roden Solicitors on Sydney’s Northern Beaches.
Since then, the firm has developed a strong reputation for honesty, integrity, fairness and value for money. Sharing premises with another firm in Balgowlah Legal Chambers (Abigails Solicitors), Roden Solicitors offers clients a wide range of legal services and advice.
Richard’s areas of practice are succession law, estate planning, family law, conveyancing, building disputes, criminal law and traffic matters.
- Creating a will
- Challenging a will or defending claims – family provision applications
- Obtaining probate and administration of estates
- Buying or selling your home, investment properties, leasing premises, property disputes
- De facto relationships, binding financial agreements for partners, separation and divorce, asset division, consent orders, court applications
- Traffic offences such as speeding and drink-driving
- Personal injury or insurance claims
- Notarial services – witnessing foreign documents, preparation of certificates required by foreign institutions
- Court appearances